Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I like everything about it - except the price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
860GT said:
That article was a blast! Hopefully, the low weight technology of New Blue will trickle down to road bikes.

I'm sure it could if we wanted to pay for titanum parts rather than steel

·
Registered
834 Posts
that bike must b amazing to ride! i saw it in person, beautiful!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Great, one more amazing bike I'll never own :(. That bike is amazing! I need to find some buried treasure or something

Johnny Crash

·
Registered
517 Posts
So good, it needed two postings :D Very nice find dietrichpfeifer, as if we didn't want one before......

·
Registered
517 Posts
dietrichpfeifer said:
Whoops, I got rid of the second one....

Sounds great doesn't it?
Sweet, sweet, music!

I REALLY need to pick up that FBF big bore kit, that's as close as I'll ever get.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Light bikes

ARC Fabrication offers full bikes that can put one in the same category as New Blue for less money. The single pictured on the site sight belongs to my friend Guy and actually weighs 220 lbs, wet!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Lightness is always a good thing for a motorcycle, but "New Blue" is an expensive way to get there, plus, being a "track-only" bike means its much easier to do than for a streetbike (just leave the weighty bits off).

Ducati can build a relatively light 2V bike and keep it affordable. Look at the weight savings miracles they just performed on the 1098. Let's have a new, lightweight, non-retro SS return to the product portfolio!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts