Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks: A late Christmas for my Enduro; Iconic Parts radiator upper and lower screens, front head plate and screen spacers. The jobs went pretty smoothly; I found one missing washer and one missing screw. I guess this is what happens when others work on your bike. I got it new but with Touratech crash bars and panniers and heated grips added so the front end was taken apart to install the bars, likely when the two missing parts went missing.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hold the phone!

Where did you get those screen spacers? I was riding tonight and determined that is exactly what I need! I didn't think there was such a thing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is step 1 batman137. My only real issue with the bike is the buffeting. I'd read a lot about this and for some people, simply adding the spacers did the trick. As soon as I've tested them I will report back but it's going to be another couple of months before I'm on the road again.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is step 1 batman137. My only real issue with the bike is the buffeting. I'd read a lot about this and for some people, simply adding the spacers did the trick. As soon as I've tested them I will report back but it's going to be another couple of months before I'm on the road again.
I have a puig tall screen on my 2015, but it's still not enough. My next step is to try these spacers, or a universal clip on visor.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
These spacers made a huge reduction in buffeting for me!

·
Registered
30 Posts
The spacers made a big improvement for me. I'd like to find an even better solution but these along with a new helmet have me mostly satisfied. Tried the shorty cal-sci screen but that worked better without the spacers. I'm running the stock screen with these spacers and it's better overall than the cal-sci screen or the Puig touring screen that came with the bike.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The spacers made a big improvement for me. I'd like to find an even better solution but these along with a new helmet have me mostly satisfied. Tried the shorty cal-sci screen but that worked better without the spacers. I'm running the stock screen with these spacers and it's better overall than the cal-sci screen or the Puig touring screen that came with the bike.
Did you try the spacers with the puig touring screen?
What year bike do you have?
How tall are you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts