Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sources say. A prilia motor based on the light weight dirt bike v-twin, P erimeter frame, R adial brakes with Bimota logos, I njection that is laptop programmable, L ight weight carbon dymag wheels, F loating rear rotor, O il sump dry, O ring chain with carbon plates, L itespeed titanium swing arm, S ub frame made from carbon fiber foam!

I can't post any pictures yet because I'm having difficulties :think:

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
My sources say. A prilia motor based on the light weight dirt bike v-twin, P erimeter frame, R adial brakes with Bimota logos, I njection that is laptop programmable, L ight weight carbon dymag wheels, F loating rear rotor, O il sump dry, O ring chain with carbon plates, L itespeed titanium swing arm, S ub frame made from carbon fiber foam!

I can't post any pictures yet because I'm having difficulties :think:
Well done !!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Its been a week and your still pulling the fools in! Good one sir.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Now we need a real AB1 with the RSV4 engine.:cool:

...and some posting traffic in this dead Bimota section. Where are Dave and those who used to post more frequently here? Ghost town.:(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now we need a real AB1 with the RSV4 engine.:cool:

...and some posting traffic in this dead Bimota section. Where are Dave and those who used to post more frequently here? Ghost town.:(
Yeah, I was wondering what ever happened to Dave (DNOVA)? He always did a nice write up on his purchases. I hope everything is ok with the guy.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I'm still alive and breathing if I count for a once more active poster.
I still have my DB2 but haven't been riding it too much. I did put on some new tires earlier this year. I think I'll take it for a ride this weekend.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Speaking of purchases, I just acquired a pair of turn signals intended for a 2nd gen. Monster. The signals came with resistors to go inline, butt they had square connectors that won't work on my Bimota. They do have bullet connectors, though, and the DB5R uses them as well, however they are male on one wire and female on the other. In order to make them work I had to use a double ended connector that I have for my '65 Triumph wiring system. There is something enjoyable about having olde English bits in modern Bimota!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts