Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are some new sport classic accessories i found over the weekend. by their ad they appear mostly to be made fo the PS.

some of it looks really good, but some, as i am sure other companies will offer as well, may go beyond in appearance or design philosophy from what i feel is the whole appeal of the sport classic series; their classic aesthetic.

irregardless, they look well made and thought out as functional after market parts.

the part i am most interested in is the axel slider. :)

if i had the PS i would really like checking out their optical grade windscreen. that's pretty cool. :cool:

here's a sampling:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Okay, I give up. Who makes this stuff and where did you find it? I agree with bassphreek. I really like that exhaust!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i mentioned it in another thread, but these guys are called "motocorse" from their ad. you can see their company name on the license plate in the pic of the PS. i haven't seen this stuff in person, only in their ad in a nice glossy japanese published magazine. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
otterx said:
i think i mentioned it in another thread, but these guys are called "motocorse" from their ad. you can see their company name on the license plate in the pic of the PS. i haven't seen this stuff in person, only in their ad in a nice glossy japanese published magazine. ;)
Thanks. I found their site on the web but I couldn't find the PS stuff (because I can't read Italian). Very interesting stuff though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went to the italian site and then their counter part japanese site hoping to find more info on the parts. alas i had trouble reading the italian, and fared worse with the japanese. :confused: :p

geospencer said:
Thanks. I found their site on the web but I couldn't find the PS stuff (because I can't read Italian). Very interesting stuff though.

T

·
0 Posts
You can purchase the axel sliders through RG-Racing in the UK. I have them on my Multi.

·
Registered
323 Posts
otterx said:
i went to the italian site and then their counter part japanese site hoping to find more info on the parts. alas i had trouble reading the italian, and fared worse with the japanese. :confused: :p
i tried the english site....seemed a little easier to read. but, thats just me. couldn't find any SC parts tho.
http://www.motocorse.net/index2.htm

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, entered too quickly thru the homepage before noticing the english flag tab. much easier to read now... :rolleyes:

bassphreek said:
i tried the english site....seemed a little easier to read. but, thats just me. couldn't find any SC parts tho.

·
Registered
98 Posts
bassphreek said:
Wish someone had told me about the English site sooner...I used translation software to convert. It worked, but with real broken English. -Capt

·
Registered
31 Posts
motocorse in the US

hey guys-
that is in fact motocorse stuff, and ALL of their stuff is AMAZING. we just got the flyer the other day from the us importer, and they said they hoped to have it in soon.

if you're interested in specific items, send me a PM or a note to the email below, and i'll see what i can find out.
(we're a motocorse dealer. after i saw their stuff at the EICMA show in milan in november i've been set on carrying it)

warning- really nice stuff=really expensive stuff. but i would say it's worth it.
;)

kat
[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
update on availability & pricing

for all of you that are interested, i am awaiting final pricing on all of this stuff....
theoretically i should have that next week... and they should be able to tell me availability at the same time!

thanks!!!

kat

·
Registered
233 Posts
center stand???

Who is going to make us a center stand ????

·
ROF
686 Posts
Update From Casuno (japan)

Looks like CASUNO has updated their web site regarding what they are offering for the Sport Classics, specifically the Paul Smart. I will write them today to see what is actually available and if/how someone from another part of the world can order from them. I am very interested in their dual exhaust system but have no idea if anything else needs changing (air box & ECU issues for example). From the images on their web site it appears that they one might need to install their rear sets given the clearance issues for the exhaust on the left side. It looks like their rears sets are a bit higher then the OEMs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Blabkbirdxx,

Please keep us posted on what you find out from Cusuno. I think the dual sided exhuast looks really nice and fits the retro style excellent. I would hat to raise the rear set though as I am already thinking of extending the pegs for more leg/hip comfort.

Chris

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi kat,

any word on the catalogue you said you could send me about 2 months ago?

thanks. ;)

motocorsakat said:
for all of you that are interested, i am awaiting final pricing on all of this stuff....
theoretically i should have that next week... and they should be able to tell me availability at the same time!

thanks!!!

kat

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Using the info on Motocorse's Japanese site and the coverter listed below, as of today, the pipes cost $2,898.28 USD.

FXConverter - 164 Currency Converter Results

Friday, July 28, 2006
336,000 Japanese Yen = 2,898.28 US Dollar

DD

·
Registered
80 Posts
Response from MotoCorse

I received the following response from Davide at Moto Corse in regard to their exhaust. It appears to be for the PS and if my calculations are correct, very expensive.

"The exhaust available is for Paul Smart.
Its retaill price is euro 3.600,00 euro ex works."

Best Regards

Davide Genghini

Assuming he meant 3,600 euro:

3,600.00 EUR
Euro = 4,591.55 USD
United States Dollars
1 EUR = 1.27543 USD 1 USD = 0.784049 EUR

1 - 20 of 21 Posts