Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very excited to announce the birth of my first kid!!!! Victor Gary was born at 8am on Saturday, September 26. Coming in at a whopping 9lb6oz @ 21 3/4 inches after a marathon 30 hours of labor!

I will shoot up a picture sometime when I get home tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
congrats man.... take a pic if ya get to bring Vic home on the back of your Duc... ok ... bad idea...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Holy cow that is a big one. My last son was 10lbs 14 oz and like 22 inches. The attending nurse took the newborn diapers that she had set out and put them back. They predicted 8 and half pounder the week prior via ultra sound. Word to the wise.

Serious congratulations, the first is an especially proud moment. Wait until you take him home for the first time, if you haven't already. Me and my wife looked at each other like, "I can't believe they let us walk out with this thing. Now what do we do?" Very cool, congratulations again.

My 1st is now 13 and there are days I want to send him back. Nows a good time to start looking for a 50cc starter bike; they have training wheels for them ya know.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congrats first to the mum... 30 hours of labor!! she still sleeping I guess :sleep::sleep::sleep:.

First is sooo special. Enjoy life with 3 :):sleep::)

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Congratulations! Looking forward to the picture. Have you got plans for any mods....no wait....

Seriously, your life just changed in the best way possible. My wife and I are 4 1/2 years in with our first (and only) and it just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Congrats bassphreek... One of the true joys in life.

your life just changed in the best way possible. My wife and I are 4 1/2 years in with our first (and only) and it just keeps getting better.
I have a 26yr old and a 32yr old.... We've been doing it all over again with grandchildren (4 boys) for the last 10yrs.. That's when it just keeps getting better... If/when they start to stink, you simply hand them over to someone else to change thier shitty arse:D

Greg.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
nice!!

life with kids is awesome - yes, you give up some things, but the upside is huge :)

i take my 4 boys dirt-biking with me now (so much fun!) and my little girl is a ray of sunshine every day.

you're in for a wild, fun ride ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts