Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. Been doing some research on what I want to do with this '96 900SS CR I picked up which, most of the time lead me here. So I decided to go ahead and create an account. Had been looking for a monoposto seat and a set of stock CR fairings to replace mine (cracked from being dropped on both sides, stupid kickstand) but I haven't seen any good ones pop up yet. That's making me lean towards putting a cafe fairing/seat from Airtech or Glass From the Past on and call it a day. May fabricate a new battery box and separate air box to accommodate the brace I intend to put in to repair the cracked frame (yes of course the frame is cracked.)

I've attached a couple pictures and I'm all ears for any advice that's out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my location added. I'm using my phone and had to leave the mobile version of the site but I got it figured out.

Haha yeah that picture makes me want to order up some braze on cable guides from a bicycle frame building supplier so I don't have zip ties showing all over the place. May add that to the list of things to do when I have it tore apart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts