Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just picked up a 2004 749 dark with only 2000 miles on it. I was looking into exhaust first thing the ducati dealer around here is tryin to sell me a full zard exhaust with programmer for $2200 installed. But to be honest i like the termis better anyone another dealer has the half system with pcm for $1500. Is the half system worth it does it get rid of the cat or will only a full system do that? Also while riding this thing i noticed i cant see shit out the mirror are there any aftermarket mirrors out there that extend out so they are functional but still look good? And the kikstand on these bikes makes me think the thing is goin to fall over there isnt a flat part that actually rests on the ground like other bikes any aftermarket kikstands that hold the bike a little more steady? And last but not least the dark doest have a steering stabalizer and i want to install a factory one does anyone know who sells the mounting kit to mount a factory steering stabailzer onto the dark thanks?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on the bike.

The Termi half systems does eliminate both cats. The Zard is an awesome setup as well. You won't be disappointed with either. It's all about personal preference and what you're using the bike for. If you want to save a little coin, and you like the Termi, then you know the route to go! Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the bike.

The Termi half systems does eliminate both cats. The Zard is an awesome setup as well. You won't be disappointed with either. It's all about personal preference and what you're using the bike for. If you want to save a little coin, and you like the Termi, then you know the route to go! Enjoy the bike!
is the termi ecu it comes with good enough or im better off gettin a power commander afterwards

·
Premium Member
306 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
The kickstand has a very distinct flat spot to sit on. There might be something wrong with yours... :confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats. I got my bike in April and have been loving all the benefits over my old bike. I too can't see anything out of my mirrors and feel like I'm doing the chicken dance at times looking through my arm. I have seen bar end mirrors installed in addition to the factorys.
The kickstand feels pretty sturdy to me, your might not be swinging out all the way.
Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts