Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 620 Sport with 1800 miles. I am looking for a high mount exhaust for it. The exhaust seems to be hard to find. Does anyone have any suggestion new or used. :think:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so does anyone know if the Arrow Dual Slip-On Exhaust Ducati 900SS for 1998-2000 will fit my 2003 620ss? Need help still tying to find some nice high mounts for my bike.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I don't know how much help this is but the engines are different in more than just displacement. I had a 2004 M800 (similar or same as your 620 for exhaust line-up) and it had an Arrow hi mount for a earlier 900 installed. Over the years I removed and reinstalled it a couple times and noticed that it was modified to fit. In my case it was just fudging with the mounting tabs. I suspect that you can make it fit.

As far as performance, I installed an Arrow titanium exhaust on my 620 Multi that can be used with either the 620 or 1000. Did not even have to remap. Sounds and runs perfectly.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Of course everyone will tell you your motor is too small and you should replace it or the bike. Let me know when you want to sell it, it is a peach;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts