Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just got a new 2010 MTS. New to me but also mint with only 1840 miles. I am using the forum for info to bring him all up to date 8 years later. Got it for $9K and putting about $4K into improvements. You'd think ride and go, but 8 year old rubber and fluids need tweaking. I'm getting ready to ride from Seattle to Sturgis August 1st. I've put about 2K on it in 2 months so far. Love the bike.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Replace that ancient rubber and fluids, and put the miles in the thing that it deserves to get! (That would be a lot of miles). :grin2:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New/barely used bike came with all carbon upgrade panels and full Terimi.

So far new tires (ST2), all fluids, Sargent heated seat, Puig wind screen, factory LED fog lights, few shiny bits. Working on Ohlins SCU, timing belt before my trip to Sturgis.

·
Hammer Down
2019 1250 GS
1,747 Posts
It amazes me bikes like this exist but it's good for you! Local dealer has a 2014 Multi Pikes Peak with less than 2,500 miles on it...looks mint. Awesome, sounds like you got a great deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts