Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Bought my first Ducati in 1993 (a 1992 907ie) and have been riding Ducs ever since.
Just recently picked up a base 1199 and am loving it.
I've spent alot of time on various 1199 forums but got very tired of all the apologists. Everyone who owns a Ducati should know they are far from perfect, and trust me, the brand new 1199 is no exception.
This forum seems to have people who accept that fact and work together to help each other (well, mostly:D) instead of making excuses for the bikes.
Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE Ducati fan. That's why I landed on this forum. I'm a fan of Ducati, not just one particular model.
Anyway, as I stated, I've owned Ducatis for 20 years so maybe I'll be able to add something constructive to the forum on occasion.
Peace

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Welcome man, any new or even seasoned Ducati is going to have growing pains, get them sorted and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Wellcome to the forum! Not too many 1199 owners around here yet. Had mine for 4 months and the only thing was the starter motor. Other than that flawless and a great track missile. Now go ride that thing like you stole it! :yeah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts