Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never in my life have i dealt with a more unprofessional business in my life, i order a termignoni sysetem from them on the 14 of last month and was still waiting for it on the by may i called and asked wut was the problem and the repeatly and blantely lied and said "its on the way " or "we will call u back with a conformation number" neither of which happened, by may 9th i was feed up and demanded a refund....guess wut im still waiting on that!!!!!

NEVER SHOP AT EUROPEAN MOTO GROUP

·
Registered
125 Posts
Call up your credit card company and tell them the situation so they can issue you a refund. Next thing you know they might go bankrupt and just take your money and leave. Get it back now before its too late.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
KaliTurbo999 said:
Call up your credit card company and tell them the situation so they can issue you a refund. Next thing you know they might go bankrupt and just take your money and leave. Get it back now before its too late.
+1 -- that's what I would do. Have your credit card company issue a charge-back against the vendor, and re-credit your account for the amount spent. You only do that when you have exhausted all avenues with the seller to settle your dispute... and it looks like you have done enough and allowed enough time to pass to have your c/c company issue the charge back.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just to second the thought......

I have been extreemly pleased with Motowheels. Blistering fast service, and when I called them up, they were extreeeeemly friendly. Answered all my questions and great with the follow up. Also, they had a good deal on the Michelin pilots that I bought. Overall, a very positive experience.

On the other hand, while I'm at it. I had nothing by poor service when I ordered a part from motostrano.com. Excuse after excuse and part not delivered when they promised it would be. I was extremely disappointed in them and will not be doing any further business.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well....Thats right call your credit card company and have them get you your refund!!!Next is shop at Motowheels they have made me satisfied with their services and prices arent that bad either!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts