Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help somebody please!!!
I have a nemesis type1 in my 999, but the software is giving me grief, there is no reset for overtime and over dwell, mine is at it’s maximum count.
I remember I had the version that had the reset function, but long gone on my old laptop, I’ve got version 1.3 & the reset toggles do not show in this version does anyone have 1.2 or 1.3 client?
Maybe another way would be to reflash the ecu with the firmware, but I don’t have the firmware anymore or the knowledge to know if this will work, maybe someone here knows ?
Can’t get any reply from Nemesis about firmware versions or software updates
Please help someone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help somebody please!!!
I have a nemesis type1 in my 999, but the software is giving me grief, there is no reset for overtime and over dwell, mine is at it’s maximum count.
I remember I had the version that had the reset function, but long gone on my old laptop, I’ve got version 1.3 & the reset toggles do not show in this version does anyone have 1.2 or 1.3 client?
Maybe another way would be to reflash the ecu with the firmware, but I don’t have the firmware anymore or the knowledge to know if this will work, maybe someone here knows ?
Can’t get any reply from Nemesis about firmware versions or software updates
Please help someone!

Apparently there are two versions of the software Mon175 customer and Mon175 client. Does anyone have the Client version of this software that they could share with me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts