Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nemesis traction control installed on my 848 race bike and am finding the system difficult to get setup. My main complaint is getting too much TCS activity mid corner. I mainly want to confirm that I need to enlarge the front wheel diameter to decrease the TCS activity?

Initially the system was cutting in down the straights until I replaced the Voltage regulator. The new voltage regulator solved that problem. There is also not exact slip map for my tire combo. Ntec vs GPA

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have nemesis traction control installed on my 848 race bike and am finding the system difficult to get setup. My main complaint is getting too much TCS activity mid corner. I mainly want to confirm that I need to enlarge the front wheel diameter to decrease the TCS activity?

Initially the system was cutting in down the straights until I replaced the Voltage regulator. The new voltage regulator solved that problem. There is also not exact slip map for my tire combo. Ntec vs GPA
Got my answer an appropriate map from Boulder Motorsports. The nemesis TC works really well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts