Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some help please. Does anyone know of a decent/helpful place to go in Sydney to get some one to dial in my suspention for me. I have no idea how it all works, and would not be all that confident trying to play with all the settings myself. All I know, is that my 675 seemed allot better set up for me. I would assume that my base model 1098's suspention is at least on par with the 675 when it comes to quality, probably better.

Thanks in advance.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Tito,
Its well worth reading up and getting the basics right yourself, the time you spend understanding it all will serve you well into the future. I am sure you will get some offers from this helpfull and friendly site.

Depending on where you live as a start Frank Pons at Biketech at ingleburn, Terry Hay at Racetech out west near warragamba, Harley at RB Imports at Taren Point. Thats only a few options but all 3 I have used myself so can reccomend them. They are running bussinesses so offer to pay for thier time. If your near to the Sutherland Shire PM me if you like, all I charge is a pie at Robertson at the end of the test run.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts