Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my 2010 SF from motoprimo in Lakeville,MN last yr. It was traded in by original owner. When I purchased it they were waiting to get the spare key and card from original owner, I took their word that I would get these items(I should've known better) so 9 months later I still dont have these items. But anyways does anyone out there by chance know who Used to have this bike??

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
You ought to go in their with voice recorder and record their conversation with you and then just file a small claims suit. $35 filing fee is small on comparison to a few thousand for a new ignition. I guess I should stay away from them for the first service eh ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benji. I should've known better than taking their word, he also claims there is a guy who can cut of the radio frequency program to the keys,so that way a guy could make as many copies as he wants. But that seems kinds flakey.

·
Registered
322 Posts
So have you addressed their management I this issue to get it resolved ? I'm sure bad press, considering their are only two Ducati dealers in the twin cities would make a big difference influencing people's decision on buying, especially if this was the case where the part of the sales contract was contingent on keys

·
Registered
77 Posts
have you tried contacting Ducati? I know with some high end italian cars, the key can be made - but it has to come from the manufacturer. it may be worth asking.

·
Registered
58 Posts
have you tried contacting Ducati? I know with some high end italian cars, the key can be made - but it has to come from the manufacturer. it may be worth asking.
well the problem comes with the card with the programming code, thats the real value, cause you should be able to program the keys as long as you have the card, my 2011 monster needs 2 keys to program

1 - 17 of 17 Posts