Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this been dealt with a million times, but my oh my, my front forks are crap! Need new ones fast, is it really hard to find a good set of S4R forks? I would have thought there were plenty for sale :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talked to him yesterday, unfortunately their sold.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
S2r's are the same just not tin coated, direct swap. Most ST adjustable sets fit also just taller and stickup from triple. Expand your search criteria and keep a vigil eye out you'll find something. ( or wait until winter and send yours out to traxxion or racetec.)

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
2002 ST4s forks are nearly the same height as stock, fully adjustable, and have the TiN bling

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of ST4S with wilber springs for approx my weight on my hands from Allazurra, those just might be it :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
i got a pair of S4R forks off ebay last week for $375. just jump on them when they get posted. the seller has them listed with a triple tree, so i just called the seller and bought the legs and they shipped em for free. seems like with some of this stuff, you just have to be diligent and a little aggressive/creative. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got a pair of S4R forks off ebay last week for $375. just jump on them when they get posted. the seller has them listed with a triple tree, so i just called the seller and bought the legs and they shipped em for free. seems like with some of this stuff, you just have to be diligent and a little aggressive/creative. :D
Very nice!!! Cherry sweet price too :D

Well, i've just made a deal with Allazerra and bought his ST4S forks with wilbers springs.....getting excited!!! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts