Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sophomore Member
2,882 Posts
Disregard Spinoli. He's pissed at all new people.
Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 9.13.24 PM.png
I believe you are missing Item number 7 (and presumably 8, 9, and 10). I'm guessing the thing isn't shifting worth a damn at the moment. Here is a link to the parts fiche. Ducati Omaha - Ducati OEM Parts Ordering - Diagrams- Ducati Parts

For future reference, A model specific question is best placed in the subforum for that model.

Reactions: Aguiar

·
Sophomore Member
2,882 Posts
Generally, yes- but it’s in the picture. 🤷

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! My bike is a 99’ Ducati monster 750 dark. The parts you mentioned look about right.

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,326 Posts
You can enter your bike model and year in your signature then never have to think about it again unless you own more than one Ducati.
Makes it easier for those trying to assist and saves time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Disregard Spinoli. He's pissed at all new people.
View attachment 989313 I believe you are missing Item number 7 (and presumably 8, 9, and 10). I'm guessing the thing isn't shifting worth a damn at the moment. Here is a link to the parts fiche. Ducati Omaha - Ducati OEM Parts Ordering - Diagrams- Ducati Parts

For future reference, A model specific question is best placed in the subforum for that model.
This is why I also, like Spinoli, discount this new member... Missing the entire shift detent assembly smells an awful lot like "I picked this bike up at the junkyard"

·
Sophomore Member
2,882 Posts
There have been some real gems lately. Regardless of how obvious and gross of an issue this guy has, he’s provided pictures and isn’t rude. He’s ignorant, but not stupid. I don’t see any reason to flame the guy. Some others bringing arrogance with stupidity, well, game on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts