Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEED HELP....

As most of you know my Paul Smart (sold and soon to leave) has a full titanium exhaust system from Aella-Casuno. This system is designed to work with the stock (closed loop) ECU and air box lid. Total system weights about 12 lb..

I am currently working with Aella-Casuno to market the version that works with a dual rear shock Sport Classic. I have been working with Aella-Casuno in Japan now for the last 2 years and have been importing their products.

There are NOW two versions. One for the single rear shock Sport Classics like the Paul Smart and Sport 1000 and a dual rear shock version for all the newer Sport Classics. This setup is absolutely beautiful. Nothing even comes close in terms of aesthetics and performance. Retail cost is about $3,000 at today exchange rate plus shipping.

I am positioned to offer a this exhaust system plus a set of Aella-Casuno rear sets ($900 retail + shipping) at a huge discount to the right person with the right Sport Classic. Somewhere in the 30% to 40% discount level in exchange for testing, evaluation and lots of photographs. Having professional photographer skills or access to such would be a big plus.

Any dual rear shock Sport Classic would be great except for a GT-1000. Actually this new system will work on the GT but from an aesthetics and ergonomics standpoint, it is probably more appropriate on one of the other models.

For those that didn't do the math on this offer, the retail total for both the full exhaust system and rear sets is right around $5,000 USD meaning a 40% discount will get the price down to right around $3,000 shipped to your door.

The only photos we have of this new dual rear shock version are on a GT-1000 (see attached) and that is part of the reason I am asking for someone's help so we can get some photographs on one of the other dual rear shock Sport Classics. Aella-Casuno can NOT find any dual rear shock Sport Classic in Japan besides the GT-1000. If you look closely at the attached photos you will see that there might not even be a right hand exhaust can. ;-)

Yes, the rear sets shown in the attached photos are the from Aella-Casuno and are identical to what is on my Paul Smart.

Send me an email or give me a call to discuss this project.

Thanks in advance!
Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
JC,
Can you confirm the exhaust is now working with stock ECU, not reflashed, stock air box and all. Do you have sound bites? I'd like to put links to the exhaust thread I started.

NEED HELP....

As most of you know my Paul Smart (sold and soon to leave) has a full titanium exhaust system from Aella-Casuno. This system is designed to work with the stock (closed loop) ECU and air box lid. Total system weights about 12 lb..

I am currently working with Aella-Casuno to market the version that works with a dual rear shock Sport Classic. I have been working with Aella-Casuno in Japan now for the last 2 years and have been importing their products.

There are NOW two versions. One for the single rear shock Sport Classics like the Paul Smart and Sport 1000 and a dual rear shock version for all the newer Sport Classics. This setup is absolutely beautiful. Nothing even comes close in terms of aesthetics and performance. Retail cost is about $3,000 at today exchange rate plus shipping.

I am positioned to offer a this exhaust system plus a set of Aella-Casuno rear sets ($900 retail + shipping) at a huge discount to the right person with the right Sport Classic. Somewhere in the 30% to 40% discount level in exchange for testing, evaluation and lots of photographs. Having professional photographer skills or access to such would be a big plus.

Any dual rear shock Sport Classic would be great except for a GT-1000. Actually this new system will work on the GT but from an aesthetics and ergonomics standpoint, it is probably more appropriate on one of the other models.

For those that didn't do the math on this offer, the retail total for both the full exhaust system and rear sets is right around $5,000 USD meaning a 40% discount will get the price down to right around $3,000 shipped to your door.

The only photos we have of this new dual rear shock version are on a GT-1000 (see attached) and that is part of the reason I am asking for someone's help so we can get some photographs on one of the other dual rear shock Sport Classics. Aella-Casuno can NOT find any dual rear shock Sport Classic in Japan besides the GT-1000. If you look closely at the attached photos you will see that there might not even be a right hand exhaust can. ;-)

Yes, the rear sets shown in the attached photos are the from Aella-Casuno and are identical to what is on my Paul Smart.

Send me an email or give me a call to discuss this project.

Thanks in advance!
Phil

6,043 Posts
Yes they will work with the stock ECU
You can find sound bites here
PAK BIKES HOME OF THE FLEDA & OTHER DUCATI SPORT CLASSIC ACCESSORIES
and
I think there is one on YouTube if you search for Casuno exhaust

They are making 4 more units and then it will be discontinued
One is sold 3 more are left
Email me for quotes
JC

JC,
Can you confirm the exhaust is now working with stock ECU, not reflashed, stock air box and all. Do you have sound bites? I'd like to put links to the exhaust thread I started.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
hi JC,how much for the Aella exhaust?i just picked up a Sport 1000 biposto and looking for a cool exhaust,i am debating between tHe Aella and DeLight system,let me know,best Cip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts