Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an aftermarket tail for my 05 mono 999 and I need the two velcro circular patches that bolt onto the back of the seat to affix the black seat bumper. Here's a picture with the tail section, the missing pieces are highlighted in yellow:

I've called two dealerships in town, they don't know what I'm talking about. If I can get a p/n for these, it would be much easier to deal with them. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
134 Posts
You need;

2 x 850.1.014.1A Quik fastening
2 x 736.4.012.1A Shear rivet
2 x 853.5.003.1A Washer

For future reference, to get this information follow these instructions;

1. Goto www.Ducati.com
2. Click on 'BIKES' at the top left hand of the page in the box under 'Dealer Locator'
3. Scroll down the page looking in the boxes on the left hand side, in the 'Ducati Service' box click on 'Parts Catalogues'
4. The page will refresh, and if you look under the 'Parts Catalogues' heading you will see the model years, simply click on the one that applies to you
5. Scroll down the page until you find the correct model and click on the US flag to download the parts catalogue.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I have received parts in about a week. I hope you receive similar quick service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts