Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

May I seek help from Ducati riders living in Amsterdam to enlighten me where in Amsterdam can I get a Fabbri windscreen for my hyper 796?

I'm living in Singapore and a friend of mine is there on a tour. Would appreciate if any of you could help locate a shop there, if any.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I don't live in Amsterdam, but I live close (utrecht). I'd have to look for a shop, but they'd probably have a Motoport there.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Somehow I went and clicked on this thread first. I was hoping for something more interesting than where to get a windscreen in Amsterdam. Usually it's something else. Ü

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,371 Posts
Somehow I went and clicked on this thread first. I was hoping for something more interesting than where to get a windscreen in Amsterdam. Usually it's something else. Ü
Windscreens are important business man! They keep your doobie from going out~! :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
They're trying to ban that for tourists from 2013 onwards. Dutch residents already have to get a special pass. Needless to say it hasn't been such a great succes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry bros if I had disappointed some.

The problem here in singapore is that it's difficult to get after market parts for my 796. Therefore, either I get bike shops to import, which will b costly, or I order online personally. The best is now since my friend is there, thought the parts would be ample in Europe.

Any help?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
757 Posts
They're trying to ban that for tourists from 2013 onwards. Dutch residents already have to get a special pass. Needless to say it hasn't been such a great succes :rolleyes:
well the tourist can always go to Vancouver, Canada instead.... the Amsterdam of North America. :D

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
I just want to mention that the women in Amsterdam are absolutely the most ridiculously pretty things I have ever seen in my life... Nothing but nothing beats the site of a bunch of Dutch girls riding their ancient bicycles all over that magnificent town in summer.

Ok, thread jack over.

Sent from my iPhone using an App some engineer created and gave to me for free.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I just want to mention that the women in Amsterdam are absolutely the most ridiculously pretty things I have ever seen in my life... Nothing but nothing beats the site of a bunch of Dutch girls riding their ancient bicycles all over that magnificent town in summer.

Ok, thread jack over.

Sent from my iPhone using an App some engineer created and gave to me for free.
Meh, I'd disagree. Most dutch women are so-so

Thks.. I'll ask my friend if he could check it out that place as well.
NP. The guys at Moto Puro and Biggellaar are really nice and knowledgeable.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
He obviously had a good experience there once so best to let him continue with his fantasy:D
I saw a whole bunch of this...

And a whole bunch of this...

But maybe my silicon valley goggles are making everything that isn't obese and hairy look hot to me... Not sure, but I thought Amsterdam girls beat rio, Reykjavik and Stockholm girls hands down.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts