Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure what these are off of but the bellypan is on a 1000DS motor. I think it is off of a monster but most of the ones I saw on the monster forum where slightly different. Can anyone tell me which model these came on. The front fender may also be from a monster or other model, not sure.

Thanks!
mf

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
belly fairing sort of looks like the belly fairing from a half fairing Super Sport
Thanks. I looked through about 50 pages of the SuperSport forums picture thread but never really saw one that matched this.

Still looking for what bellypan this is if anyone recognizes it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that is going to make finding it a lot more difficult then. Do either of you know of any other websites I can check out for aftermarket fairings? I tried Airtech but nothing turned up.

I looked all through the Ducati threads and it seems the closest I found was this one off a Monster.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
^^^No, the OP asked for any other site to check out aftermarket fairings, that is one such a site, maybe the pan is for a Honda or a Harley, who knows?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's quite possible that the bellypan is custom made or modded, but it is much more Monster than SS, check out this site : BELLYPAN - Ricambi-Weiss Motorradteile
Thanks, I did look on that site and as stated it wasn't any of them. I did find another picture of the bike from the other side which shows how it is slitted for the exhaust. After seeing this side, I do not think it is for a Ducati or at least not for a monster. The closest I could find is a diavel where the front of the pan comes down into a triangle. I think I've looked at every site I can find that sells spoilers. I was mainly looking at Ducati's but now it looks like I may have to look at other brands as well.

It is hard to tell from the pictures if he has fabricated it. I don't think it is custom-made, at least not for this particular bike. It looks like the rear bolt hole on the right side is not bolted and there is no place for a bolt where it is under the right side engine cover.

It is becoming an obsession, unfortunately!!!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts