Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a small black clip type electrical piece under the pivot point of the clutch lever. I believe it has something to do with the kickstand or in-gear cutoff mechanism, but I"m not sure.
Mine broke, and my dealer quoted me $108 for the part which seemed nuts, as it's just an electrical clip with some small pieces (springs?) inside. It has (i believe) two wires coming off it that lead into the wiring harness with everything else, and the lever portion is attached under the pivot like I mentioned..

Any help with the name and part number would be appreciated. I believe it might be a Brembo part if I recall the dealer's comments correctly.

thanks much!

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Thats the microswitch. PN 539.4.043.1A. You should be able to pick one up on ebay relatively cheap. Alternatively, get a combination banjobolt/switch for like $20. You'll have to splice on the connector from the OEM one, but it works great (I'm using one on my brake now). It allows you to start the bike in gear if the clutch is in.

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
These little micro switches always break and the springs and ball bearing goes flying in to the shops black hole
Pressure switches are $20

Its the doo hicky Lower left in the picture

1 - 3 of 3 Posts