Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need an evaporator cannister for my 07 1100S. If you have one laying around and don't want to part with it, but lending it is OK, please let me know. I'll use it long enough to pass Calif smog then send it back to you. With the cannister I'll send you a very nice motorcycle buffing kit the company I work for makes. The kit includes a 3" wool and wool blend buffing pads, a yellow and black foam pads for finishing work and a velcro backing plate for attaching to a cordless drill.

The other part I need is the bushing/plunger combination piece found in the stock clutch side lever. Here is a picture of what I need. Its the small bushing at the end of the arrows. If you have the complete clutch lever we can talk about that too.

Attachments

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
John, if you don't find one locally, i'll gladly lend you my evap cannister. I can understand why you might want one on there (inspection) but what they're really going to be looking for is the CA/50 state emissions sticker/stickers. i know this because i just went thru it with the 999R that i purchased out of state. they (the DMV official) may not ask to see it, but if they do, be prepared to show it to them. i'm not sure where it is located on the Multistrada, i simply hope it doesn't require you to remove the seat/sub assembly to get to it.

if you want me to send it to you, shoot me over a PM/email so to get it out to you asap.

regards

·
Registered
364 Posts
John - I doubt anyone will actually check that BUT I do have mine in a box somewhere if you need to borrow one. I'm in Sacramento near Land Park.

Drop me a PM if you like.

I need an evaporator cannister for my 07 1100S. If you have one laying around and don't want to part with it, but lending it is OK, please let me know. I'll use it long enough to pass Calif smog then send it back to you. With the cannister I'll send you a very nice motorcycle buffing kit the company I work for makes. The kit includes a 3" wool and wool blend buffing pads, a yellow and black foam pads for finishing work and a velcro backing plate for attaching to a cordless drill.

The other part I need is the bushing/plunger combination piece found in the stock clutch side lever. Here is a picture of what I need. Its the small bushing at the end of the arrows. If you have the complete clutch lever we can talk about that too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the full setup from my 1000 if you want to borrow it. Not sure if it's exactly the same as the 1100 but it just has to fit and "look" like it works, right? Personally, I don't think they'll even care if it's on their or not, but that's your decision.

I work in Glendale/Burbank if you want to arrange something.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Regarding request number two, I drilled out the set screw and epoxied it back into the bushing and installed the Pazzo lever. Someone on another forum did this and it held. I made sure the distance of the plunger was the same (1.277) so I think once is dries it should be OK.

I'll check with DMV and play that by ear. If they call me on it I'll give one of you a call.

Thanks for the responses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts