Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a newer Ducati SS so I usually don't post here but I have a problem with a non-related vintage bike that I'm hoping someone may be able to help with.

I have a Dellorto SSI35B carb but it's missing the remote float bowl. This is the final piece that's keeping me from firing and riding the motorcycle.

Is there anyone who has a remote float assembly they may be willing to sell or know of one that may be available?

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer

Best regards

Larry

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they still in business ? Last time I tried to contact them they had discontinued their Ebay activities and all attempts to contact them went unanswered

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Guzzino.Com supports the SS series of Dellorto pretty well. Check their site. If they don't have it they can probably tell you where to get it.

b.

I have a newer Ducati SS so I usually don't post here but I have a problem with a non-related vintage bike that I'm hoping someone may be able to help with.

I have a Dellorto SSI35B carb but it's missing the remote float bowl. This is the final piece that's keeping me from firing and riding the motorcycle.

Is there anyone who has a remote float assembly they may be willing to sell or know of one that may be available?

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer

Best regards

Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts