Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
You might be able to get the price reduced due to the non genuine exhausts. Conti replica exhausts with the correct stamping is going to cost you about $900 USD.

·
Bon Vivant
10,414 Posts
You might be able to get the price reduced due to the non genuine exhausts. Conti replica exhausts with the correct stamping is going to cost you about $900 USD.
Jed, if you know where I can get a pair of original conti mufflers for a 900SS for $900 US please let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Jed, if you know where I can get a pair of original conti mufflers for a 900SS for $900 US please let me know.
I think he was saying replica exhaust for $900 :)
So whats going on with the fairing mount that you guys pointed out? Specifically, what's incorrect and where is it incorrect? Thank you!

·
Bon Vivant
10,414 Posts
Thanks for the posts, guys! So to get this straight, if I were to buy that one bike, I'd want to bring up the possible aftermarket exhaust and the incorrectly mounted fairing brackets?
Honestly, If you can see the bike in person and verify that it starts, runs, and everything operates, you should just buy it. I personally think that's a good price if the bike is real and in good working order.

·
Bon Vivant
10,414 Posts
I think he was saying replica exhaust for $900 :)
So whats going on with the fairing mount that you guys pointed out? Specifically, what's incorrect and where is it incorrect? Thank you!
The bolts at the front of the fairing should be in line. like this:

The ones on that bike are a little wonky, who knows if it came like that from the factory or not.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
There were a couple of bevel SS ‘s for sale in Michigan on Craig’s list last month. The seller was apparently selling several bikes from a collection . The bikes looked very nice, the prices were very high.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts