Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching all over but can't find the connecter and terminals for the 3 phase alternator connector. Does anyone know what the connector is or maybe a link to the mouser part number? I'm rewiring to a mosfet regulator but would like to stick with the OEM connectors. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Or you can use the metri pack 630 connector.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
in addition to what Strega said, if you have the crank case cover off, it is worth the little time and money to replace the OEM wires with thicker gauge wires.

·
Registered
233 Posts
in addition to what Strega said, if you have the crank case cover off, it is worth the little time and money to replace the OEM wires with thicker gauge wires.
Rick's Motorsport did it for me when I replaced my stator...well worth it, no extra cost and no fitment issue's :)

L8tr
Pete

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the Rick's regulator and hotshot connectors but the connectors are singles instead of the three phase 3 in 1 like OEM.

I took off the engine cover to rewire the stator but unfortunately the head of the screw holding the stator to the inside of the case striped out so I had to leave it for now, maybe I'll buy a new cover in the future if this problem comes back but for now the stator connection looked good. Just going with the OEM 3 in 1 connector for now since that's what came installed on the Rick's Regulator and the previous owner removed it which is why I'm looking for the replacement.

In case anyone want's the OEM style connecter it can be found here: Corsa-Technic: 3-Way Receptacle Kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts