Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a upper fairing support bracket for an 04 800SS? The bracket holds the gauges and headlight. Also, what years can I use from the SS? There is one on ebay right now for a 96, and it looks the same.

I'm sure others have dealt with the part before. I would love to hear some advice or tips on what to do in the meantime. Can I re-weld the joint?

·
Registered
157 Posts
you can use the fairing stay from any of the '99 and up bikes afaik, they show up on ebay every once in a while and range in price, i have seen it anywhere from 65 to 200.

i was looking for one for a while until i got fed up and took a mallet and beat mine into shape, it straigtened out the front of my bike and saved me some cash, you didnt mention what kind of damage you are dealing with so i dont know if it would work that easily for you

·
Registered
81 Posts
you can reweld and rattle can it.. it'll work.. I think you can only get the 03 and up. 03 and on I believe have a different gauge cluster. it might still work with the 99 -02 ones but i'm not certain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts