Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so i crashed my 748 at thunderhill and one of the many new parts I need is a windscreen. I wanted to get an after market model, possible a Zero Gravity or a Fabri. I was looking on motowheels, but their site and many others don't really offer a lot of information or very decent pictures. Has anyone here bought an after market windscreen? I'm looking for something with more race oriented aerodynamics, but not one of those enormous double bubble things. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Check out Slingshot Racing's low profile double-bubble shatter proof Lexan windscreen on Ebay. It's not overly "enormous". Here's mine:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Are those headlights painted Moto or are there covers in there?

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Contact the guys at Fast by Ferracci! They have there own brand that is made by the same company that makes the Ducati OEM stuff. I bought one for my 999...$60 which includes the rubber strip. They usually have them in stock!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Personally, I really like Zero Gravity, you can buy direct from their website or call them pacific time. All of my bikes have had the dark tint shields installed. Great prices too.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts