Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has any one got a 996 BP 2000 (Or close) - "Electronic Fuel Injection - ignition system" wiring diagram?.
I have the one from the original factory manual, however it does not give the color coding for most of the wiring. I am trying to find an annoying intermittent fault and wish to check the resistance of all the wires before sending it back into the shop.
I have checked all the plugs for any form of corrosion and so far they are all sweet.

Any help here would be appreciated

Cheers from New Zealand
Duncan

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hi, has any one got a 996 BP 2000 (Or close) - "Electronic Fuel Injection - ignition system" wiring diagram?.
I have the one from the original factory manual, however it does not give the color coding for most of the wiring.
Are you sure the color code isn't there? I have the same manual (I think) and all the color codes are there, but shown at the connector plugs of the sensors - bottom of diagram. Just makes tracing harder.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Duncan,

I think you can download them directly from the Ducati site?

I know you used to be able to - not sure if you can now?

Regards

Neil

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Great diagram cheers I shall definitely save that one. However, do you have one on the Injection / Ignition system please?
No only got that for 996. There is a more detailed diagram for the injection/ignition system in the workshop manual for 916/748, I assume the 996 manual would also have that info relevant to the model, I don't know how much different a 996 is from 916? but I can email you the 916/748 manual if it's any good to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts