Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so long story short i bought the mivv exhaust installed it on my 2004 749d and ran great for a week then had the ducati dealer by me (supermotor italia in st. james ny) install a power commander and tune the bike. i get the bike back it runs like complete shit wont stay running and no wot power it stumbles. so i bring it back and pick it up the next day and ride it home again and it rides much better but still stalls outo while sitting at a stop light for more than 45 seconds. the dealer is telling me i probally have water in the fuel or valves are out of adjustment or need to change my cam timing basically everything under the sun besdies what he did. it ran perfect before hand not a problem so i was wondering does anyone have a map laying around i can give them and have them build off the that map cause he made the map from scratch and im really not happy and it doesnt look like he is goin to make me happy?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i installed the exhaust and rode it for a week with not a single problem until they worked on it so it has to be in the tune

·
Registered
72 Posts
try unplugging and bypass the pcIII to see if that is actually the problem with the bike stalling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts