Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,753 Posts
I was just talking to Roger about it an hour ago.
The tentative dates after speaking with Yorik and others at ECM IX(IV) is 9/6- 9/10(or anyday you can make it in between!). The weekend before is labor day, the weekend after is the Spartan race.
Their was some question about the lodging last year so I can check out other possibilities if needed. My 2 cents is, what the rooms lack in amenities is overided by the awesome breakfast , the great BBQ and cordial innkeepers...let me know your thoughts.
If the dates don't work we could try it later in September but weather and foliage season(leaf peepers=slow traffic) could come into play...
Otherwise , game on!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,607 Posts
I'm definitely in on this one! I WILL have no family obligations!!

And I'll place my vote for Rich's wife's lasagna!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I'm in. I vote for keeping the venue the same too.

BTW...what is NEECM? Northeast East Coast Meet or New England East Coast Meet. :wink2:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Bummer Rich, you will be missed... can't get your mom to change her birthday...just a thought...
Hey now, you can't change a birthday!

But you could buy her an airline ticket to the NECM, I'm sure she appreciates a party!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,701 Posts
It's a BOGO 2-for-1 deal. Higher price prevails, but supplies are limited and the color selection sucks.

1 - 20 of 479 Posts