Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@Dolemite and I chatting. Now that we all have this weekend free from traveling southward. Throwing out the idea a Berkshires/Southern VT ride this wkend? Similar to the kind of thing we did post ECM in 2018 (without the lunch obviously).

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm game. What would you be riding?
Either GT or my KTM sumo. GT is easier to do miles on, sumo isn't bothered by potholes. I'd have to think on that. Prob not the sport bike unless you have intel on the road quality?

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,749 Posts
I'm out for this weekend, not sure I have enough tire to get down south and back...probably do a lap up here Saturday.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,681 Posts
Tag game for me then. Two frickin' BBQ joints at once. Yeah. Right. You guys got that around you?

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,749 Posts
Nope, closest place is Curtis's (your fav Yorik! Ha!) for me. No way 2 BBQs on same block, maybe in the state!

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
I've got plans for Saturday and Molly wants to go for a ride on Sunday (that means I'll slap on the quiet mufflers and behave).

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
K...looks like a bust for this wkend. If y'all have any other ideas this spring/summer post em up. @flynnmon might have an idea floating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts