Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

NECM-IV (intravenous!!!)

3K views 52 replies 13 participants last post by  dadridesagain 
#1 ·
This was Rich's baby but I couldn't cajole him into making an official thread, better late than never. The guys are probably finishing up Gail's lasagne and digging into dessert as I type. I arrived late and left early so only got TWO FULL EPIC DAYS OF RIDING. And TWO EPIC DINNERS and TWO EPIC BREAKFASTS (The World's Best actually) at The Swiss Farm Inn, Roger and Joyce's lovely lodge in Pittsfield, VT.

Great food and frens, really enjoyed watching the MotoGP race this morning (NO SPOILERS!)

I guess I was too busy trying to keep up to take many pics, but here's what I got...

Saturday morning - Mike, Chuck, Roger, Dmitry, Rich x2.
Community Facial hair Beard Team Recreation
Motorcycle Vehicle Mountain range Tree Landscape

Chuck showing off his kidney
Forest Tree Jungle Woodland Plant

Mike yelling at me to move my goddam bike so he could fill up
Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Vehicle Headgear

Sunday lunch, and what a perfect shot! Can I take a photo or what?? I had to scale a planter to get this beauty. Clockwise - Roy, Roger, Dmitry, Chuck!, Mike, Rich.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Another NECM in the books...
Asphalt Vehicle Road Motorcycle Tree

Chuck rippin' down the AppGap
Motorcycle Vehicle Isle of man tt Asphalt Motorcycling

Dmitry on the move...
Asphalt Tree Grass Vehicle Recreation

Roger from the Swiss Farm keeping his eye on the line(check out his rear wheel!!!)...
Tree Plant Woody plant Shrub Rock

Dmitry high atop the gap...
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling
L to R on top of the AppGap Sunday,
Dmitry, Roger, Rich, Mike(and his sweet ST3!), Chuck and Roy.

#17 ·
That was the top of the AppGap. The eastern side is in rough shape , pot holes, frost heaves/culverts that didn't recede this spring and other nastyness, (we rode it earlier in the weekend)so we did an up and back then went up to Richmond for lunch...good times , good riding, great friends.

#23 ·
No fast oncoming logging truck in your lane, at the APP Gap this year?
Roger's rear tire lifting is precious. I wonder if he had to burn his undies later?

#26 ·
That f'n truck was hauling ass downhill last year! Wouldn't have been so noticeable, if he wasn't on OUR SIDE of that corner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.