Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the folks who came up to VT for
NECM 1(?) and the rest of the Ducatisti out there ... I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and most awesome New Year !!!
I look forward to seeing some of you at the ECM in May...and possibly up here in the fall for another go round.(NECM II perhaps?...)
All the best,
Flynnmon

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
and I hope we can figger a group travel experience down to ECM, the convoy down can be half the fun. Again, early days but I'm thinking Sunday truck/trailer from Boston to Waynesboro, then spend Monday on two wheels down the BRP to Fontana by late afternoon. Reverse plan at the end of the week. Haven't tested it but if I can tow the trailer with the tailgate down I can fit two bikes in the bed and two in the trailer with room for 4 and gear comfortably in the cab. Will check that out soon.

·
Registered
'02 ST4S
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't have a solid plan yet for ECM travels. Been kickin' around a two week tour thru W. (bygod) Virginy to ECM and back or meeting with the convoy to Wayneboro could work too...
By the way, Santa gave me a Fishtail track day gift cert. , I know we talked about a group track day at NECM...looks like I'm in ,just have to find a date that works for those interested...can you say "herding cats"?, I knew that you could !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts