Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed, or seen installed, the Ohlins-NCR stocks (as seen on their New Blue and Mike Hailwood bikes) on a biposto SC, and what's the difference (other than price) between the below two NCR part numbers for seemingly the same thing (a pair of rear shocks)? The below part numbers and prices are all from NCR's website.
While expensive, NCR's price(s), below, actually aren't too bad in light of what I think single Ohlins rear shocks go for.
NCR installs these shocks upside down on their New Blue and Mike Hailwood bikes so their shock reservoirs don't get overheated by the high Zard pipes, but I'd think they could be installed right-side-up with pipes like Termis.

NCR.000DU-019 Ohlins-NCR rear double shock with NCR set-up € 950.00 $ 1,235.00

NCR.000DU-020 Pair of Ohlins-NCR rear shocks Your Price: €1,237.00 (approx US$1,608)

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think so. I can't find the box and receipt, but I do recall it said "New Blue" on it, cost was $1,300. Jered Sells from Motocorsa, 503.292.7488. In my research, that was the only Ohlins available for the biposto. Local shop installed them no problem.

They are worth every penny. First time I felt the bike planted, removed all the bumps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks. And WOW, those look fantastic on a GT. They're in my 2010 budgeting now. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts