Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, first post on here so should introduce myself.

My name is Martin and I own Ducati Glasgow (forum name kinda gives it away!!;))

I'm on a few other Ducati forums so will know some of you but this is the first chance i've had to register here.

Hope everyone is doing great and will join me at the bar for a Thursday afternoon drink?!

Mart:D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome Martin,

We met two years ago when I was in Glasgow for a trade show in the aerospace industry. Of course, I had to check out the local dealer and bought a few things. Everyone was extremely nice, keep it up.

Cheers
Olivier

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Temporary greeter
23,095 Posts
Hello Martin and welcome. The rules here prohibit advertising your business in your signature or mentioning your products without being a supporting vendor. Please remove your signature and do not promote your products or services.

If you would like more information on becoming a supporting vendor I can point you in the right direction.

Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Martin,

We met two years ago when I was in Glasgow for a trade show in the aerospace industry. Of course, I had to check out the local dealer and bought a few things. Everyone was extremely nice, keep it up.

Cheers
Olivier

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Howdy - thanks for that wee comment.

Hope you stop in next time you're passing.

Mart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Martin and welcome. The rules here prohibit advertising your business in your signature or mentioning your products without being a supporting vendor. Please remove your signature and do not promote your products or services.

If you would like more information on becoming a supporting vendor I can point you in the right direction.

Thank you for understanding.
There you go - all changed; happy?:)

Mart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.