Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this would be considered off topic, but it definitely relates to SS's... But last night my bike was stolen out in front of my office around 7:30 pm (so pretty much daylight since it's still summer). The police were called right there after and a search is out for my bike. I will list below some info that might help you help me find my bike. I am hesitant about posting pictures (even though I know that scumbag wouldn't be a member), but I know a picture would greatly help people in my area to keep a look-out.

I work off of 122nd and Airport Way in Portland (I'm assuming that the theft lives in Portland as well) and could be residing anywhere between Airport Way and Foster. I'm not sure exactly what way he went after heading south on 122nd, but I'm presuming he lives somewhere in between there. Now, being that he stole it in daylight (even if it was later in the evening), I think he might be dumb enough to ride it out in public. Below are a few pictures as well as the plate number (as read off of my registration).

Oregon License plate #: M713328

2001 Ducati 900SS with over 42,XXX miles (if you happen to see it you could confirm the miles)

Yellow with grey Marchesini wheels, open clutch cover and cycle cat clip-ons... It also has speedy moto frame and fork sliders. Now, I know some of these details are a little specific, and to be honest I've never seen another yellow SS like mine in the Portland area; but I think that sharing this info will provide someone with a better idea of what to look for.

Even though I live in Gresham, I work in Portland and so do a lot of other Duc riders. If possible, I would appreciate this thread being shared in other parts of this forum even though my bike wouldn't be in that category.

Here is a picture of it:

To be completely honest, you can't miss it. When you see it, you will know. And if you don't see it first, you'll definitely hear it as well.

PM me with any possible sighting or info you might have OR call me at 971-678-5823 (my name is Cody).

I want to thank everybody sincerely for reading this.

-Cody

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ Still holding out some hope that things will turn out positive...

Thanks again to everyone who has kept their eyes and ears open. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts