Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just finished the current stage of upgrading my Paul Smart. First a quick HUGE thank you to JC for all the parts assistance over the months (especially the custom lower triple that you cant even see...!) Also many thanks to my good friend's Alan & Stefan an at Revival Cycles here in Austin, TX. We took a stock PS with the termi 2 into 1 exhaust and started from there. First, new alpina carbon matrix wheels and michilin pilot pures... then brembo floating rotors , 4 pots and rcs pulls, the demon tech rear brake bracket, and I'm sure i'm forgetting some things... Feel free to chime in JC! Then Alan and his crew went to work on installing everything and getting the tail to look better. We started with diopa tail section although I dont think we would do it again. New custom seat cover, relocated the R/R and license plate and then got super creative with an old corvette tail light. The final piece of genious was the super tiny and laborious LED hidden turn signals. I'm really happy with the results and more pictures can be found here.

Revival Cycles

finally a few pics.. enjoy!

Shrews

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
beautiful - love the rear lighting and very cool blinky solution.
now get yerself a mono hugger to keep her arse clean! ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Very nice work!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow! Very cool.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments guys! Its amazing how much more pleasing to my eye these bikes are without that big butt....

·
Registered
292 Posts
integrated...nice.. your PS looks amazing. Nice work.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Fantastic,congrats to you and your team,gorgeous motorcycle with the right mods,wheels,brakes,seat look amazing together,very original.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great job! Very cool and beautiful:p

·
301 Posts
It has been a long road but well worth the trip.
Looks stunning
That vette tail is is by far the most unique looking mod I have seen to date!!
Kudos to your crew:yeah:
Great work gentlemen, beautifully put together.

Is that where one of my triple clamps ended up? I can't quite see it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts