Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was really active on this forum over 12 years ago but due to a red light runner my Hypermotard 1100S was totaled and so was I... I took sometime off but have jumped back into the game and decided to buy a Panigale V4S. At first I was going to buy a V4R but that would have ate up my budget and I really wanted something more unique that I helped create. Anyways, I'm too lazy to do a build thread but here is what I did over the last 6 months. I went mostly matte carbon but added some details in gloss carbon to give it some depth. Really happy with how it turned out. Excuse some of the dirt and finger prints in the pics... Too excited that I finished it to wipe it down fully. :)
  • Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust
  • BST Carbon Wheels
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Tank
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Monocoque Subframe
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Fairings (Side, Nose, Inner Side, Tank Cover)
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon One-Piece Belly Pan
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Frame Protectors
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Headlight Holder
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Intake Covers
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Ignition Cover
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Instrument Covers
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Cylinder Covers
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Rear Fender
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Front Fender
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Swingarm Cover
  • Ducati Performance Performance Seat
  • Gilles MUE2 Rearsets
  • Motogadget M.View Spy Mirrors
  • Futurismoto Turn Signals
  • TMW Carbon Fuel Cap
  • Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover with Pressure Plate
  • Ducabike Sprocket Nuts and Wheel Nuts
  • AEM Lightweight Sprocket and Carrier
  • CNC Racing Sprocket Carrier Cover
  • Powdercoated rear set mounts and kickstand black
  • CNC Racing Triple Clamp
  • Light Smoke Bubble Windscreen
  • Rizoma Reservoirs
  • NRC Tail Tidy and Rear Signals
  • A few other tid bits through out like black and titanium bolts...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

White Automotive lighting Product Purple Hood

Motor vehicle White Light Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Car

Outerwear Automotive design Sleeve Hood Grey

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
That’s super cool. There aren’t a lot of V4 Panigale owners on here (but a few good ones though) so it’s nice to see pics of yours and the list of mods.

I have one that I ordered before the pandemic that’s supposed to be arriving stateside in the coming weeks. I probably won’t get to ride it for a while but I’d love to hear your riding impressions.

Reactions: ProphetPVD

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s super cool. There aren’t a lot of V4 Panigale owners on here (but a few good ones though) so it’s nice to see pics of yours and the list of mods.

I have one that I ordered before the pandemic that’s supposed to be arriving stateside in the coming weeks. I probably won’t get to ride it for a while but I’d love to hear your riding impressions.
Thanks! I love it honestly. That being said, I am coming from a 748 as my last sport bike so tech and power have come quite a ways. I will never reach the full potential of the bike but it is everything I dreamed of. I'm sure the newer ones have a bit more edge with the wings but I prefer bikes without :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Thanks! I love it honestly. That being said, I am coming from a 748 as my last sport bike so tech and power have come quite a ways. I will never reach the full potential of the bike but it is everything I dreamed of. I'm sure the newer ones have a bit more edge with the wings but I prefer bikes without :cool:
Meh. I asked for one without wings. Don’t sweat the no wings.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Wait, you ordered it 3 years ago and still haven’t gotten it yet ?

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Wait, you ordered it 3 years ago and still haven’t gotten it yet ?
Feb of 2020. So 2 years, not 3.

Ducati did their part. I asked for something very specific and they did exactly what I asked.

Reactions: ProphetPVD

·
Registered
162 Posts
Feb of 2020. So 2 years, not 3.

Ducati did their part. I asked for something very specific and they did exactly what I asked.
Interesting. Thats a long time! Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That bike is stunning. So tastefully modified w/o being over the top. Seriously WELL done. Enjoy the hell out of it. (y)

·
Registered
2011 Multistrada S Touring, 2000 Monster 900 S
235 Posts
You can't just say that and not elaborate. :)

To the OP: Beautiful bike. I like the gold wrap on the exhaust, I'm curious how much it actually helps. Then again, any help at all probably makes it worthwhile!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

To the OP: Beautiful bike. I like the gold wrap on the exhaust, I'm curious how much it actually helps. Then again, any help at all probably makes it worthwhile!
It’s actually just the heat wrap on the bottom of the tank. I chose gold so it matches the fork and shock. Plus it reflects heat better than silver 😊

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Well I kind of did exactly that, right? :D

Okay, okay. I ordered a V4 Superleggera but I had a couple of conditions. First, I wanted the last one built. It doesn't have to be #500 but in the actual last batch of 3 to 5 that roll out of the factory. Secondly, I asked for no wings. So I knew that between those two things, I would be waiting for a while. As I said, Ducati fulfilled their end of the bargain so I was happy to wait.

I got confirmation that it just left the factory so it will probably be stateside in the next month or so and then I have to get it here to Colorado. I ordered it through Hudson Valley in NY.

As I said, I made the order in Feb 2020 and the pandemic delayed the length of production. It was supposed to be an October/November 2020 build and instead, it's a Jan 2022 bike. So I have a 2022 V4 Superleggera built exactly how I wanted. So worth the wait.

EDIT: by the way, #500 was built months ago.They didn’t build them in order and I said just give me whatever number works as long as it rolls off the line on the last day.

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Monster 1200
36 Posts
Oh boy. This is special.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey everyone! I was really active on this forum over 12 years ago but due to a red light runner my Hypermotard 1100S was totaled and so was I... I took sometime off but have jumped back into the game and decided to buy a Panigale V4S. At first I was going to buy a V4R but that would have ate up my budget and I really wanted something more unique that I helped create. Anyways, I'm too lazy to do a build thread but here is what I did over the last 6 months. I went mostly matte carbon but added some details in gloss carbon to give it some depth. Really happy with how it turned out. Excuse some of the dirt and finger prints in the pics... Too excited that I finished it to wipe it down fully. :)
  • Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust
  • BST Carbon Wheels
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Tank
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Monocoque Subframe
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Fairings (Side, Nose, Inner Side, Tank Cover)
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon One-Piece Belly Pan
  • Fullsix Matte Carbon Frame Protectors
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Headlight Holder
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Intake Covers
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Ignition Cover
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Instrument Covers
  • Fullsix Gloss Carbon Cylinder Covers
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Rear Fender
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Front Fender
  • Ducati Performance Carbon Swingarm Cover
  • Ducati Performance Performance Seat
  • Gilles MUE2 Rearsets
  • Motogadget M.View Spy Mirrors
  • Futurismoto Turn Signals
  • TMW Carbon Fuel Cap
  • Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover with Pressure Plate
  • Ducabike Sprocket Nuts and Wheel Nuts
  • AEM Lightweight Sprocket and Carrier
  • CNC Racing Sprocket Carrier Cover
  • Powdercoated rear set mounts and kickstand black
  • CNC Racing Triple Clamp
  • Light Smoke Bubble Windscreen
  • Rizoma Reservoirs
  • NRC Tail Tidy and Rear Signals
  • A few other tid bits through out like black and titanium bolts...
View attachment 1025042
View attachment 1025043
View attachment 1025045
View attachment 1025049
View attachment 1025046
View attachment 1025051
View attachment 1025052
View attachment 1025048
View attachment 1025044
It looks glorious.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts