Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am extremely excited about my new purchase of a 2006 ducati 999 testastretta after recovering from an open fixation internal reduction surgery after a snowboarding accident.. my wrist is getting stronger, and after 6 months of hard work (selling my black beauty with the thoughts of nvr being able to ride or have full function of my left hand)... its was an 06 cbr 1000rr with approx 15k when i sold her, a great bike.. but after driving 4 hours each way, i located and was able to make a deal with a gentlemen who owned this duc previously.. The bike is in amazing condition aside from some normal wear and scratches.. It also has only 3,000 miles after a 4 hour ride home and a weekend of riding.. rides like nothing else i have ever experienced, i am baffled at the amazing combination of chassis and suspension components, making rough roads smooth as glass.. and flicking the bike from corner to corner extremely easy and effortless... anyways i LOVE this bike, i am guessing i still have to break her in, and customize her a bit w some cf.. im thinking front fender, some f hell plated (both operator and passenger pegs) and also a cf heat shielf for the exhaust... here are some pix I hope you think my bike is as beautiful as I consider her... her name is Rihanna btw.. true when they call it the "Lamborghini of superbikes"

also these r just driveway shots, the bike bring beauty into any picture i swear

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

·
Mama tried
1,484 Posts
I have a hard time picturing anybody riding a Duc having a Instagram account.:D
Nice bike anyway.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am extremely excited about my new purchase of a 2006 ducati 999 testastretta after recovering from an open fixation internal reduction surgery after a snowboarding accident.. my wrist is getting stronger, and after 6 months of hard work (selling my black beauty with the thoughts of nvr being able to ride or have full function of my left hand)... its was an 06 cbr 1000rr with approx 15k when i sold her, a great bike.. but after driving 4 hours each way, i located and was able to make a deal with a gentlemen who owned this duc previously.. The bike is in amazing condition aside from some normal wear and scratches.. It also has only 3,000 miles after a 4 hour ride home and a weekend of riding.. rides like nothing else i have ever experienced, i am baffled at the amazing combination of chassis and suspension components, making rough roads smooth as glass.. and flicking the bike from corner to corner extremely easy and effortless... anyways i LOVE this bike, i am guessing i still have to break her in, and customize her a bit w some cf.. im thinking front fender, some f hell plated (both operator and passenger pegs) and also a cf heat shielf for the exhaust... here are some pix I hope you think my bike is as beautiful as I consider her... her name is Rihanna btw.. true when they call it the "Lamborghini of superbikes"

also these r just driveway shots, the bike bring beauty into any picture i swear

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram
Congrats on the bike. I just bought a 2006 800ss. Absolutely love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts