Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Ducati ST4s, 2005 Ducati MTS 620, 2005 Aprilia Tuono
1 Posts
Nice ST4s, Congrats! I recently purchased a yellow 2002 ST4s with 10,700 miles and am looking forward to getting involved on this website (I'm a new member) for all the information & advice it offers.
I've always liked the ST's and, at my age (62) the ergonomics are plenty sporty for me. Never had a bike with a dry clutch...it's something! Best, Steve

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Looks like there are some very nice upgrades on that machine!
Yes Mk2 Seat, so much better than Mk1. Carbon Front Mudgaurd and the headlight set (name escapes me)
I would check to see if the owner has change gearing and condition of connectors. i don't see the linking brake line across the top of the mudguard or is the angle wrong? Cables across the mudgaurd may be non standard?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes Mk2 Seat, so much better than Mk1. Carbon Front Mudgaurd and the headlight set (name escapes me)
I would check to see if the owner has change gearing and condition of connectors. i don't see the linking brake line across the top of the mudguard or is the angle wrong? Cables across the mudgaurd may be non standard?
I don't think the ST4S come with 4pad brembos like the 749/999...are those an upgrade? Pretty sure those are upgraded brembo "supersport" rotors as well. I see some nice levers, a dp headlight, arrow pipes, maybe cyclecat risers?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't think the ST4S come with 4pad brembos like the 749/999...are those an upgrade? Pretty sure those are upgraded brembo "supersport" rotors as well. I see some nice levers, a dp headlight, arrow pipes, maybe cyclecat risers?
Good eye, calipers have been upgraded with the 4 pad brembos. Good thing for the owner to know when pad change time comes. That explains why the brake line routing is unusual (custom lines needed).

Scott L.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts