Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
always favoured the red ducatis more than any other colour but damn thats one of the nicest blacks I have seen for a while, as for the seat it looks like someone has cut your bike and it has bled ducati red, looks great, is it a red suede?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro:) its red suede. I like the way you said that "cut your bike and it has bled ducati red":)

·
Registered
232 Posts
that is one great looking 916, love the strip on the rear wheel matching the tail section. The seat looks great but aren't you concerned with the suede ripping?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Great looking seat and good looking bike!
Not a fan of the exhaust tbh

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think that is one of the nicest 916-998 series ducati's I have every seen!!!!!

Awesome Bike, I Love it!!!!!!!

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I was think of getting my 999 seat done in black, but what does that red pop on your black ducati! Very cool!

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I was think of getting my 999 seat done in black, but what does that red pop on your black 916, it ties the white number plate in w/ the rest of the black cowl and the bike-very, very cool!
Big thumbs up on this one!

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
I think the red is fine, and I really like the near factory look of your black paint scheme, but I think black seude would be even better. Keep the bike wonderfully understated except maybe some gold Ohlins forks or shock.

Well done.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think it looks beautiful...I had a RED Alcantara seat from Emoto on my MV 312r...looks perfect with BLACK...mine was RED & SILVER so the top half was RED like the seat......

·
Registered
560 Posts
tbh (To be honest) I think that is a fantastic bike and tbh I love that exhaust! I really like your taste. The good things about Ducs is we can each personalize our bikes then they look individual and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For instance, i have a remus exhaust on my 749, I love it, the general consensus is not so flattering!

Go figure,

Great bike....... :)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Very nice! However, Alcantara may be a better option next time. It's very durable and it's colorfastness will hold up much better than the suede. A few good weeks in the sun, and you go from "race ready red" to "pretty in pink"! Looks great now though, great bike!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couldnt find Alcantara here. Suede was it. Anyways if it does turn pink on me I will definitely change it ASAP hahaha:D

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
very nice! i like the red seat, gives a "this bike is sexy" feel to it :cool: Personally though, I'm not sure on the white, red, black combo. I think it would look pretty good with it being red/black, but that's my opinion :rolleyes:

anyway, nicely done :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts