Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Ducati - 2012 Multistrada 1200S Touring with 5800 miles. I thought the height and power of the bike would be intimidating
so I went for a test ride to get that "Ducati thing" out of my system. That didn't work. It was love at first ride.

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,849 Posts
They are beautiful (in the eye of the beholder and what not), fast and comfy...win, win, win situation! Congrats!

I can't tell from this photo but if you don't have a radiator and engine guard, you may want to consider them since you don't have the rear mudguard behind the front wheel. Evotech Performance makes a nice set!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mud guard and rad guard are ordered and on the way. The need was obvious to me the first time I really checked the bike out.

·
Registered
259 Posts
First order of business, rip off those blemishes from the beautiful Ohlins gold fork tubes. :)

Congrats! I picked up the same bike two months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,238 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Ducati.ms forum :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
In search of info

Looking to buy a lightly used (dealer demo) 2013 MS Touring S model. Currently ride Honda ST1300. Have ridden the MS & loved it. Wondering:WHAT ARE THE DOWNSIDES OF OWNING/RIDING THIS BIKE? All opinions + and - are welcomed.(just joined this group & don’t seem to be able to post new thread....pls excuse newbie ?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts