Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe

I believe that helmet is a Troy Corser replica from a few years back, so yes to Australia and the kangaroo on the side.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I believe that helmet is a Troy Corser replica from a few years back, so yes to Australia and the kangaroo on the side.
The helmet is a Gary McCoy replica. Corsa colors. Love the helmet. One of my favorites. Congrats.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice lid.

Slightly off topic - while I love Arai helmets I really wish they came out with something new design wise. There are many new technologies that they can incorporate....

·
Registered
570 Posts
I wish that scheme was still in production, I'm in the market for a helmet, and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Possibly the nicest graphics on a helmet ever. I say that as a fellow owner of the McCoy rep, so my views might be a little biased.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very nice! I just can't bring myself to spend $600-$700 on a helmet, if I ever did it would probably be my luck to drop it and scuff it all up the first week!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts