Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my new grips from eBay for $12 . Much more comport able because the diameter is larger. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1346476632.280062.jpg

·
Registered
718 Posts
a cease and desist letter has been sent to you my friend the " EL" part in your sentence is owned by me and your not allowed to use it.

haha

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Hypermotard
1,197 Posts
I have the same grips

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
My Progrip SBK's are getting worn, doubted getting one of these but found them less comfortable. For the money though you can't really beat it, for the same price I'm just getting rubber grips instead of anodised alloy ones.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I used to own a bike shop many many years ago. My favorite grips were ones called "Oury", they were large in diameter and made of very soft, gummy rubber.

Not sure if they are still around, but I hope to find them or something similar because the skinny Hyper grips are hard to get full throttle on.

Edit, OURY grips are still made, and I just ordered a set ($20).

These were THE best grips back in the day.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I used to own a bike shop many many years ago. My favorite grips were ones called "Oury", they were large in diameter and made of very soft, gummy rubber.

Not sure if they are still around, but I hope to find them or something similar because the skinny Hyper grips are hard to get full throttle on.

Edit, OURY grips are still made, and I just ordered a set ($20).

These were THE best grips back in the day.
+100. I really can't post enough about how awesome the OURY road grip is.

Oury Grips Road Grips - Black ROAD-BLK : Amazon.com : Automotive

$13.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mike & Mangler, you guys are dating yourselves. I had, and loved, my Oury grips on my MXers as a teen. You know, back when bikes had two shocks on the rear! :)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oury grips are the best, I have them on my mtn bikes and MX bike, as soon as winter hits they will go on the hyper. www DOT ourygrips DOT com

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a cease and desist letter has been sent to you my friend the " EL" part in your sentence is owned by me and your not allowed to use it.

haha
My bad intruding on your copyright !!! I'll change it to " la cheape' " Haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts