Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, it took me a while to get off my freckle and take pics of the new bike - but here she be....

Starting with my favourite part of the whole bike. Man what a sexy arse.

And it might be too late for his old man to be the next SBK Champ, but it's not too late for this little dood. He's getting an early start!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice pictures! I really like the one of the headlight. And the little guy. You got him riding yet?

I really love the "S" in red. I don't care for the black, I don't like the way it looks with the bronze. But the red is gorgeous.

Nice quality photos too. What kind of camera you using?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pictures! I really like the one of the headlight. And the little guy. You got him riding yet?

I really love the "S" in red. I don't care for the black, I don't like the way it looks with the bronze. But the red is gorgeous.

Nice quality photos too. What kind of camera you using?
haha nah, he's only 1 and a bit... Can't quite reach the pegs yet. He loves sitting on it, but the sound of the duke when it starts scares 3 colours of shit out of him.

Camera's an EOS 5D with the 28-70 f/2.8L

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats, great pics. enjoy both your son and your bike.
Soon your son will be asking for the keys......my daughter is three yeas old and she really believes that she can ride my bike :D!

Regards

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
You sir, are a bastard. No offense intended. :yeah:

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I really like the new paint scheme-soft bronze frame and red body work. It really distinguishes the trellis frame, much more than before when it was red.`Otherwise best of luck w/ your new Ducati and keep us updated on performance upgrades.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Love the pics, nice camera work.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice windscreen - what kind is it and where did you get it? I like the old school lip on the edge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
First of all, beautiful machine:) I was gonna get the 1198s, but couple the facts that I'm in college and I got a brand new 1098s for 16, I didn't quite get it. I was curious if you've heard of anyone painting the swingarm on the 1098s to match the black of your 1198s? Thanks, and congrats again:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice windscreen - what kind is it and where did you get it? I like the old school lip on the edge.
It came from the bikeshop mate, fairly sure it's a genuine ducati part.

I had the option of this one or the double-bubble... I prefer the look of this one - and it's also 30mm higher than the stock clear screen too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts