Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the summer of 2017 I was looking for a Ducati as a winter project... it took a while but eventually I bought a CAT D damaged Multistrada 1000 DS

Over the winter I set about rebuilding the bike. I removed the bodywork and sold that on to keep other Multistradas going, and mocked the bike. I wanted to keep things as light as possible... there were quite a few challenges along the way, but I thoroughly enjoyed the build!

I managed to finish the bike by April, ready for the spring. here are a few pictures. Have to say I love riding it!

For the full story, have a look at my blog.... https://jtccc.wordpress.com/our-motorbikes/ducati-multistrada/

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bellissimo! I really like the Old School polished case covers and swingarm. Great job getting rid of the ''hangy down parts'' on the front.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Such a cool bike!
I mean, not really my particular cup of brew, but I really appreciate the thought, effort and execution of this build. Beautifully done!!
I wish this BOTM section had more input in general, and specifically more well put out "Specials" such as this one..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts