Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice. You work at Rizoma? I think we could all use some employee purchase forms? :)

Enjoy. Ride safe.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...it does have its perks...

I'm going to try and put on a license plate support and some turn signals if I have time next week...should be fun...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I need to hang out with you do you can hook me up with some Rizoma rearsets :) I've been to that office before, nice place, you guys should host some Ducati meets there

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to hang out with you do you can hook me up with some Rizoma rearsets :) I've been to that office before, nice place, you guys should host some Ducati meets there
haha i wish i could get some rear sets too...

Rizoma USA is going to do some meets or bike nights or something...next time you come by we can talk...

·
Registered
269 Posts
MSRP is $472
repeat after me : FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO DOLLAHZ.
I lol'd...

Rizoma gives the word "overpriced" a whole new meaning gentlemen,sorry but...

They're well made products, i'll give them that, still, the RRP for 99% of their products is a joke frankly...

@ OP : I wish you happy riding with your new toy :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great looking bike. The Spy-R mirror is so sexy...

I have a question about the Shape frame sliders: since they "rest" on the frame, is that metal-on-metal contact or is there a liner of some sort?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Been trying to track down a fuel cap from Rizoma to no avail...where do you buy those?! Any store in LA that do carry other things besides mirrors?!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great looking bike. The Spy-R mirror is so sexy...

I have a question about the Shape frame sliders: since they "rest" on the frame, is that metal-on-metal contact or is there a liner of some sort?
There is a thin padding in between the frame and slider...

To my surprise, the Spy mirror works pretty well...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts