Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks like Latigo Cyn, I think that I might have seen your bike laid up around there. I peal down PCH in my M3 wishing that I was riding my Hyper instead...nice. Come up to Ventura for a ride sometime! 70 degrees later this week, should dry up nice.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Livin the dream man...it's snowing up here in Seattle. I hate you Southern boys!!
"just kidding"
Nice bike Jeremy!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'll have to take a picture of mine watching the snow and ice and winds from inside it's nice sheltered garage...for the next 3 months...:(:(:(

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
well that sucks my comfort seat made it to a malibu sunset before i did...dammit!!!!i will be doing that soon on my hyper.

·
Registered
399 Posts
hmmm...watch out the salt doesn't corrode it. Imagine having to ride to the beach to get salty air...our gov lays it down on our roads for free

·
Registered
346 Posts
hmmm...watch out the salt doesn't corrode it. Imagine having to ride to the beach to get salty air...our gov lays it down on our roads for free
I don't think _corroding_ is allowed in Malibu... :rolleyes:
Unless it's on artwork done in fashionable bare steel.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
"Quack, quack!"

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like Latigo Cyn, I think that I might have seen your bike laid up around there. I peal down PCH in my M3 wishing that I was riding my Hyper instead...nice. Come up to Ventura for a ride sometime! 70 degrees later this week, should dry up nice.
yea im up there quite often. let me know if there is a ride. i dont know any hyper owners in the area, let alone ducati owners

well that sucks my comfort seat made it to a malibu sunset before i did...dammit!!!!i will be doing that soon on my hyper.
haha yup loving the seat its awesome

yea i dont think that will be an issue. but who knows.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Did you see the green flash?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
yea jeremy cant wait to get down there to ride...drivin a car through there wishing i was riding one of my ducs as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts