Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I became a member of this community yesterday and the main reason is that i, after three years of waiting, finally found the bike of my dreams. A -06 Sport 1000 equipped with Zard, open clutch cover and some other things.

I live in Sweden and i think there is one or two more bike in this country that looks like mine. So to get my hands on it has taken a while...

I love it!

I´m looking forward to learn more about the bike and i know for sure, looking at all the fantastic bikes displayed here, truly inspire me in many ways.

The feeling i have when i ride my bike (and when i don´t) is that i will never sell it. Are you familiar with that? I now own the bike of my dreams. It all started out with a testdrive in 2006 an now it´s mine. It´s amazing.

Have a nice day,

Johan "Greenvalley" Gröndahl,

·
Registered
175 Posts
beautiful - zards a bonus!
enjoy the forum, it's great...
best of luck,
also the mod list is huge if you have deep pockets:eek:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I know exactly what you mean Johan.

It's a feeling you have when riding such a motorcycle. A special feeling that you don't get on a jap or other bike.

I don't think I will ever sell my Paul Smart. In fact, I bought it to keep it. but in life, you never know.
Maybe selling the Sport 1000S Biposto, but then again ...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome!!!:D

How does it run with the Zards? Like it?

I have them too on mine. No PC, just the CPU. A little decel popping...not critical. I love them! I get lots of compliments on the pipes...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!!!:D

How does it run with the Zards? Like it?

I have them too on mine. No PC, just the CPU. A little decel popping...not critical. I love them! I get lots of compliments on the pipes...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Actually, i have the standard CPU as far as i know. It runs very well although, smooth, strong and just a few charming "baffbadaffs" when closing the throttle.
I read somwhere on the web that Zard is known to work very well with the original CPU. Can someone her confirm that?

Sooner or later, i will lay my hands on on a PC or similar device to get even better performance. This a long term project, a lifetime!

Oh yes, compliments on the pipes, i´m getting used to it! :D

/Johan

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Europe

Hi Johan,

nice to meet you here. I really love Sweden, but never been there. It's because of my employer.

Zards are great, especially open. Here in Germany the db-eater have a diameter of just 10 mm, it looks really rediculous! But the popping stresses my nerves, so I ordered the fat-duc-O2-manupilator. It works well, but I miss a little bit power above 7000 rotations. Maybe next year.

Enjoy your great bike!:p

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
welcome, green!

this is a great forum with some really cool people and helpful information. your bike is gorgeous - go out and put some serious miles on her and check in often :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the club... +1 on the Zards:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts